9th July 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MIT USA for doing B.Tech Computer science?

I'm in 12th. How to take admission in MIT USA? What is process to get admission in MIT USA? Which exam conduct? Which subject needed to be eligible? Can you please guide me with the complete details soon. Thank you!

13th July 2017, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT USA for doing B.Tech Computer science?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue your B.Tech degree course in Canada after the completion of class 12th.
Now, to do so, you must have to appear in the IELTS examination after the completion of class 12th from a recognized Board. Qualify in the above mentioned examination in order to be eligible for Bachelors degree course in MIT University of USA.
You must score a minimum of 6 score in IELTS to pursue your B.Tech degree course.
13th July 2017, 10:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT USA for doing B.Tech Computer science?

To get admission in MIT USA for doing B.Tech Computer science, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. To apply for admission to B.Tech course in MIT USA, you should have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MIT USA for doing B.Tech Computer Science. You should have to get good score in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to get admission in MIT USA for doing B.Tech Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?