22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Process to apply for study visa of Canada after +2?

I have done my +2 in 2014 and I got 66% in Commerce stream. I'm very confused that what should I do? I want to apply for Canada to continue my studies as I have scored 6 bands in IELTS. And last year I completed one year diploma in computer accountant. Sir/Madam please help me out please.

23rd December 2017, 11:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for study visa of Canada after +2?

To get study visa of Canada after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and ACT/ SAT examinations. You have to secure minimum 7 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in best Canada universities. You have to submit your examination score reports along with other relevant documents to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Canada universities. Once, you get admission letter from the university, you can apply for study visa of Canada.
23rd December 2017, 11:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for study visa of Canada after +2?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the study Visa of Canada on the basis of class 12th qualification.
Since, you have completed class 12th from a recognized University and also scored 6 bands in the IELTS, you can definitely apply for the study Visa on the basis of IELTS scorecard. So, apply in different Canadian Universities for Bachelors degree course based on the marks scored in the IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?