27th December 2012, 11:28 AM
sheelaicl

How can I take both GRE and TOEFL to study MS at Singapore

I am doing Mechatronics final sem.Should i take both GRE &TOEFL to study MS at singapore?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University? -- [New]
  2. How can I take both GRE and TOEFL to study MS at Singapore
  3. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  10. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  11. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  14. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  15. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  16. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  17. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  18. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
27th August 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take both GRE and TOEFL to study MS at Singapore

Is GRE score is needed for nantang and NUS university? if needed how much sore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?