28th June 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Is it recommended to go abroad for Bio Medical engineering after 10th standard?

I am now 10th passed out and I have 90 percentages. I am planning to go for bio medical engineering. I am planning to go abroad, probably in U.S.A. in order to complete my future studies. What would you recommend me in order to go abroad and study there. Please inform me about the entrance exams in order to study abroad. Kindly tell what all perspectives are needed.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses that I can do after completing B.E in Bio medical engineering
  2. How can I study Engineering in Abroad if studying in 10th standard?
  3. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  4. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  5. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  6. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  7. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best college in Chennai to do Bio-Medical course? Do we have any job opportunities in Tamilnadu or Chennai? Job openings in India and Abroad?
  9. Is it possible to study in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  10. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  11. Is Bio medical engineering the best option for a job? What is the salary and the scope in India?
  12. Which exam will help me get scholarship to after 10th standard in abroad?
  13. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  14. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India and Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  16. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  17. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  18. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
30th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it recommended to go abroad for Bio Medical engineering after 10th standard?

Yes, you can pursue Bio Medical Engineering course in Abroad based on your interest. To be eligible to pursue Bio Medical Engineering course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Biology/Biotechnology subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue Bio Medical Engineering course in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard.

To get admission in Bio Medical Engineering course in USA, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate course in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?