10th September 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to be fulfilled to get Visa to study in London?

I am a student of 10th class, live in delhi and want to study more in london what are the needs i have to fullfill to get the visa and my relatives are also there so plzzz tell me the steps sir which i have to follow

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  2. Requirements and way to get student Visa to the US?
  3. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  4. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  5. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  6. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  7. How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10+2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?
  8. Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?
  9. Requirements and abilities to do PG in London after BDS degree?
  10. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  11. How to get a student Visa to the US being Lebanon?
  12. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  13. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  14. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to be fulfilled by a B.Pharm candidate in order to get drug inspector job?
  16. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  17. What type of course can I do in London having completed B.E. (EEE)?
  18. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
25th October 2014, 12:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to be fulfilled to get Visa to study in London?

Requirements to be fulfilled to get VISA for London :-

- A valid passport is a must.
- You need to apply for VISA at the UK consulate.
- A genuine reason along with necessary details and documents like period of stay, etc. has to be provided along with completely filled application.
- Stability in bank account is a must or one must be financially stable.
- VISA interviews needs to be given well and cracking the interview round will lead you to VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?