9th July 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Masters in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Masters in Audit Analytics from Bentley University. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Masters in Audit Analytics in Bentley University
  2. Eligibility to study MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  3. Entrance exams to study MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  5. Requirements to study masters in nursing in Australia?
  6. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  7. Requirements to do Masters at Auckland University New Zealand?
  8. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  9. Requirements to get admission in Masters of Business Management course at University of Toronto?
  10. How can I do PhD with less than 55% in MA(English)?
  11. What is the best option after B.Sc Statistics to pursue a career in Statistics?
  12. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  14. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Requirements to get admission in Masters in Management course at The University of Edinburgh, UK?
  16. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  17. Admission procedure to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA? -- [New]
  18. Which foreign country is best to study Masters in Pharmacy for an average student? Fees and requirements for it?
13th July 2018, 10:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Masters in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?

Requirements to study Masters in Audit Analytics in Bentley University is given below.

Application fee
Transcripts
Resume
2 Essays
GMAT or GRE scores
TOEFL/IELTS scores for international students
Two letters of recommendation

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?