26th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for BDS course in America and job opportunities after the course?

how can i get scholarship for further studies in america ?is there any job opportunity for BDS students in usa?

12th February 2023, 01:16 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Scholarship for BDS course in America and job opportunities after the course?

Indian students can apply for scholarships to study BDS in America through various sources such as universities, government, and private organizations. Some of the scholarships available to Indian students are:
  • Fulbright Scholarship: This scholarship is funded by the U.S. government and provides financial support to Indian students who wish to study in the United States.
  • American India Foundation (AIF) William J. Clinton Fellowship: This scholarship is available for Indian citizens who wish to pursue higher education in the United States.
  • The Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success Scholarship: This scholarship is available to students who are committed to making college education more affordable and accessible for all students.
  • American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Scholarships: This scholarship is available to dental students in the United States, including international students.

After completing BDS in America, Indian students can apply for jobs in the dental field. Some of the job opportunities include working as a dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant, or dental laboratory technician. The job prospects and salary will vary based on factors such as location, experience, and education.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?