26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships tests available to study B.Tech in Abroad for free?

Hello Sir,
I want to study B.Tech in Abroad for free of cost because I am having financial problems then which scholarship test should I give so that I can start preparing for that now onward? I will be highly thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  2. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  3. Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?
  4. How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad? -- [New]
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  9. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  10. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  11. Scholarships available after 12th to study Architecture in Abroad?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  13. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  15. Which are the certificate courses that can be undertaken while doing B.E CSE? How will they help me in my studies? Tests for which I have to prepare for doing MS in abroad?
  16. What are the different scholarships available for Indian student to study abroad?
  17. What are the scholarship programs available to study in America?
  18. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
30th November 2016, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships tests available to study B.Tech in Abroad for free?

There are no separate entrance exams as such in order to get scholarships for studies in abroad. The scholarships are given on the performance based on entrance exams which are considered for admission. For example- you can get a scholarship from a foreign institute on the basis of performance in SAT or IELTS. You can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?