1st April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?

I am from Nepal and completed my Masters in Business Studies(MBS) in 2008AD. From Proficiency Certificate Level(PCL) I have management background. But now I really want to pursue my study in Nepal or abroad in Aeronautical Engineering. Kindly request you to help me to figure out, what should I do to meet my dream. I will be thank full.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  4. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  8. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  9. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  10. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  11. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  12. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  14. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  15. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  16. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
  17. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  18. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
9th April 2018, 10:06 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?

If you are interested in Aviation Industry then you can pursue B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering. In order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course from abroad(accept in India) you will have to take an English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
After that you have to choose an Institute in which you intended to study. You can directly apply for Aeronautical Engineering course course through the official website of that University/Institute.

These are the best foreign Universities/Institute offering Aeronautical Engineering course:-
> University of Cambridge.
> Imperial College London.
> Bremen University Of Applied Sciences, Germany
> Technical University Of Applied Sciences, Germany
> California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?