18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Best university in between Jimma University, Canada and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada to study Masters in Nursing? How to approach for admission?

I have completed B.Sc Nursing and want to study Masters from any of Jimma University, Canada and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Please tell me which university is best for it? How to approach for admission?

21st October 2017, 05:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university in between Jimma University, Canada and Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada to study Masters in Nursing? How to approach for admission?

It is very glad to hear that you want to pursue Masters degree in Nursing after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing. The above mentioned colleges are very good to opt for the Masters degree course. But according to my opinion, you must go for Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada to study Masters degree in Nursing as it is one of the top most college of Canada to study Nursing course. The above mentioned college is well developed with a very good study environment. Faculty members of the said college are also very good.
To get admission in the said college, you must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS examination after the completion of B.Sc course. Once you qualify in the examination, you can apply for admission in the above mentioned college. The said college require at least 6.5 band in the IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?