15th April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?

sir am studying mechanical engineering. I want to go foreign. wat are the exams I need to appear to go foreign ..??

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get after M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. How to take admission in MBA in Abroad after passing B.Tech?
  3. Procedure for taking admission in abroad for MBA?
  4. How to go to foreign work after doing Pharm D
  5. PG education in ayurveda for foreigners medical students in India?
  6. How to get a job in german foreign embassy in Delhi?
  7. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  8. How to do my MS in Foreign Universities? What all exams do I have to write? I am doing 2nd year in B.ech
  9. Scientist after 12th and exams to be answered to get admission in foreign colleges?
  10. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  11. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  12. Criteria for practicing in Singapore? Is there any fellowship which is mandatory?
  13. Is there any entrance exam required to get admission in outside universities? What is the procedure to get opportunities for Ph.D in Foreign Country?
  14. Ph.D. options after M.Pharm. and in Pharmaceutical chemistry?
  15. What exams to be written for studying in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
  17. Am I eligible to apply for M.tech/MS after scoring 57.25% in B.E? Minimum percentage required to take up MS? Should MS be done only in Foreign Countries? Best universities available?
  18. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
2nd November 2014, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?

You need to appear for GRE and IELTS or TOEFL examinations for pursuing higher studies in abroad. GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination and you need to appear for this standardised exam because most of the universities in USA provides admissions on the basis of GRE score. IELTS or TOEFL are both the standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in foreign universities. Most of the universities in foreign countries like USA, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, etc. asks IELTS or TOEFL score at the admission process. So, you need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL examination compulsorily and appearing for GRE exam is mandatory or not depends on the country you are choosing for pursuing your higher studies in abroad. By appearing for these examinations, you can get admission in foreign countries. The GRE exam score is valid for a period of 5 years and IELTS or TOEFL exam score is valid for a period of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?