15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?

Hello Sir,
Please give me full detail for GRE and IELTS
exams and also the qualification details.
I want to do MS in Germany so which
exam will help me?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  8. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  9. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  11. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  12. Which is better between GRE and IELTS to apply for MS programme in Germany?
  13. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  14. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Will I get admission in MS at Germany having 301 in GRE and 7 in IELTS?
  18. Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?
21st April 2015, 07:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?

To do MS in Germany, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in German universities but, some top universities may ask for GRE score. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in these examinations. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in German universities.
21st April 2015, 02:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?

To pursue MS in Germany, you should appear for IELTS exam, because almost 80 percent of the German universities offers admissions by considering IELTS score of the candidates. So, it is mandatory to appear for IELTS exam. GRE exam is not mandatory exam to pursue MS in Germany, but very few universities will ask for GRE score, if you can avoid those universities, there is no appear for GRE exam. So, try to check the admission requirements of the universities, before applying for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?