18th July 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS Electrical in UK?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do my MS in Electrical Engineering from UK. I just want to know that for getting admission in MS course in UK for this branch, I have to appear in GRE? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

20th July 2018, 12:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS Electrical in UK?

Yes, If you want to pursue MS in Electrical in United Kingdom you need to take GRE test and have to score minimum 300 Marks. Also you need to take an English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL.
20th July 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS Electrical in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to do my MS in Electrical Engineering from UK. I just want to know that for getting admission in MS course in UK for this branch, I have to appear in GRE? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Actually, you have to check the entry requirements with the university you want to join the MS Electrical Engineering in UK. Generally, most of the universities in the UK prefer students with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream with very good academic scores. You have to clear the IELTS with 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element) for the admission to study MS Electrical Engineering in UK Universities. Therefore, it is not mandatory to appear in GRE to study MS Electrical Engineering in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?