15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in SAT to do further education in Canada after completing 10th? Is there any other entrance exam for admission?

Hi,
I am studying in 10th class and
I want to do my higher education in
Canada. I want to know that should I give SAT?
Or there are any other entrance exams also?
Kindly tell me about this.

18th April 2015, 01:17 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in SAT to do further education in Canada after completing 10th? Is there any other entrance exam for admission?

No, there is no need to appear for SAT exam to pursue your higher secondary schooling in Canada, because SAT exam is conducted to offer admissions in Bachelor's courses. To Pursue your higher studies in Canada, you need to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to pursue their higher secondary schooling in foreign countries. So, it is enough to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?