31st January 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I admission in foreign university after 12th?

I am a commerce stud... in 12th.
So,I think how I can admission in foreign university. How can I admission in foreign university

1st February 2015, 03:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I admission in foreign university after 12th?

To get admission in Under Graduation courses in Foreign universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to UG courses in foreign universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to UG courses in foreign universities.
29th December 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I admission in foreign university after 12th?

I am mother of student studying 10th standard cbse syllabus. If she take bio entrepreneurship in 1 which includes{ physics, basic maths, chemistry, and bio entrepreneurship.}
now is she eligible for toefl exam after finishing her 12 standard.
if not what are the other options to do medicine in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?