3rd August 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?

Hi,I'm Rakesh Kumar.I'm studying 3rd B.Tech(EEE).I would like to do MS in USA.Can you please help me in specialization,college/university for MS in USA,part time jobs ......etc......etc...If possible send me along with the pictures.I'll be waiting for your reply.
Thanking You.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. Best universities in USA and UK to pursue Law? Colleges that provide degree in Law to Non Graduates?
  4. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select?
  5. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  6. Which entrance exams should I appear to get into Top Universities of USA/UK?
  7. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  8. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  9. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  10. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  12. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM)?
  13. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  14. What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?
  15. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  16. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  17. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
  18. Is BBA better than BCA? For MBA which subject is good to pursue in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2014, 03:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?

Since you are studying B.Tech in EEE, so you have choice of taking specialization in various fields as follows:-

- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics
- Computer Science & Electrical Engineering

You can further go for more in depth specializations in the above fields. Part time jobs can be availed in the colleges or universities wherein you can work as teacher or professor assistant or associate.

Universities where you can pursue the course :-
1.University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA
2.University of Chicago
Chicago, IL
3.New York University
New York, NY
4.Columbia University
New York, NY
5.Stanford University
Stanford, CA
6.Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge, MA
7.Harvard University
Boston, MA
8.University of California—Berkeley
Berkeley, CA
9.Northwestern University
Evanston, IL
10.University of Michigan—Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI
11.University of California—Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
12.Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA
13.Duke University
Durham, NC
14.University of Texas—Austin
Austin, TX
15.Fordham University
New York, NY
16.Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA
17.University of Rochester
Rochester, NY
18.Creighton University
Omaha, NE
19.St. Joseph's University
Philadelphia, PA
20.Santa Clara University
Santa Clara, CA
21.University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC
22.Ohio State University
Columbus, OH
23.Loyola University Maryland
Baltimore, MD
24.University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA
25.Xavier University (Williams)
Cincinnati, OH
26.Cornell University (Johnson)
Ithaca, NY
27.Indiana University, Bloomington
Bloomington, IN
28.University of Wisconsin—Madison
Madison, WI
29.Yale University
New Haven, CT
30.Gonzaga University
Spokane, WA
31.Loyola Marymount University
Los Angeles, CA
32.Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN
33.Washington University in St. Louis
St. Louis, MO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?