10th May 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Best country to study MS in ECE between Australia and Canada? Is Beijing Institute of Technology good for it?

Hello sir, I am BE ECE holder and now want to study MS in abroad. Which country is best for MS in ECE between Australia and Canada? Is Beijing Institute of Technology good for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How much does it cost to study BDS in Canada and Australia? Which type of provisions are there for foreign country students?
  2. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  3. Am I eligible for study visa in Canada or any other country after B.Tech ECE?
  4. Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  6. Whether Canada is best country to study Nursing?
  7. What are the highly demanded courses available to study in US/Canada/Australia/Europe for girls?
  8. Any can I get any degree or diploma in any other country like Australia or Canada after completing MBBS?
  9. Can I study MBA in Canada/Australia with 45%-48% marks in B.Com?
  10. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  11. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  12. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  14. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  15. How much band is reqired in IELTS exam to study in Canada or Australia?
  16. List of courses other than engineering to study in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada? Duration of course and fees for it?
  17. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  18. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?