27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Which stream a B.Com Accounts holder should choose for MBA at China USA Business University? Fees required to study here?

Sir, I am B.Com Accounts holder and willing to do MBA from China USA Business University. Please tell me which stream I should choose for MBA? Fees required to study here?

9th November 2017, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream a B.Com Accounts holder should choose for MBA at China USA Business University? Fees required to study here?

You can choose stream according to your interest. There is no specific stream for a particular degree, it all depends on your own choice. You can get admission based on your GMAT score.

Fee will be according to your college or university choice. Most of the reputed universities have scholarships available for good students.
10th November 2017, 01:18 AM
Onlyforme

Default Re: Which stream a B.Com Accounts holder should choose for MBA at China USA Business University? Fees required to study here?

There is no particular stream for any specific degree. It all depends on you. You should choose a subject according to your interest in that subject. The GMAT score is help you to get admission.

There is no certain fee. The fee is generally decided by the college or university it all depends which college you are going to get admission in. Most of the reputed Universities and colleges have their scholarship programme for brilliant student.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?