8th November 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

List of top five institutions abroad to study Commercial Pilot Course? Is the TOEFL required for it?

I am presently in 12th with Science stream and after it want to study Commercial Pilot Course from abroad. Send me list of top five institutions in abroad for it? Is the TOEFL required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?
  4. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  5. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  6. What qualification is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  7. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  8. How much money is required to get Pilot License? What is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  9. How to study Commercial Pilot course in Abroad after 12th standard?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  12. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  13. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  14. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  15. How to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th? List of institution in India and abroad with fee structure?
  16. Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  18. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
10th November 2017, 06:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top five institutions abroad to study Commercial Pilot Course? Is the TOEFL required for it?

TOEFL is not compulsory but if you are able to qualify this scholarship exam then it will be helpful to you because Commercial Pilot Course is very expensive. It may cost you at least INR 40 lakh.

Top five best institutes to study commercial pilot course abroad are:-
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy, Europe
CTC Wings, Europe
Flight Safety Academy, USA
Pan AM International Flying Academy, US
Singapore Flying College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?