11th March 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which will be the best Commerce combination in 11th if my aim is to do MBA in Finance?

My college have only these many options for Commerce:

CEBA - COMP SCI , ECONOMICS, BUSINESS STUDY, ACCOUNTS

SEBA- STATISTICS , ECONOMICS, BUSINESS STUDY,ACCOUNTS

BmBASt-BASIC MATH , BUSINESS STUDY, ACCOUNTS AND STATISTICS

Which among these will be best combination for getting into MBA in Finance later in life?

Related Questions:
21st March 2018, 11:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the best Commerce combination in 11th if my aim is to do MBA in Finance?

Economic and Business study is always favourable in any stream of Master of Business Administration. If you have finally decided to pursue MBA course then you can select the following subject combination:

Computer Science.

Economics.

Business Study.

Accounts.

You can apply for CAT exam for admission in top MBA colleges of India.
23rd March 2018, 12:35 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be the best Commerce combination in 11th if my aim is to do MBA in Finance?

Firstly I have to inform you that the MBA is the two-year post-graduation degree course and To get admission in this course you need to complete Your Graduate degree in any course Discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks, the admission is based on the Entrance Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview and if you have cleared all these rounds then you will get admission in MBA course.

And if your aim is to do MBA then for this you have to apply for the CAT/MAT entrance examination and if you have scored good percentile in this examination then you will get admission in Top Bussiness Schools, The CAT examination was held only one time in a year and MAT examination was conducted by AIMA, 4 times in a year.

In MBA you have to choose the specialization according to your interest if you have to opt Commerce and if you are making you are the career in Accounts field then you can choose Finance as your major specialization. After completing 12th you have to go with B.Com/BBA and then you will easily go with MBA course, then definitely you will not face any problem while pursuing the MBA course.

So, In point of view, CEBA will be the best combination for getting into MBA in Finance later in life.
23rd March 2018, 03:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me SEBA- STATISTICS, ECONOMICS, BUSINESS STUDY, ACCOUNTS should be good to study.
But you have to choose it as per your interest.
It depends on you.
There is no any bondage in subject selection and you can pursue MBA after completing graduation from any of the selected stream.
17th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What should we take in 11th std for BBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?