22nd October 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which study is required to be done to become a Corporate Lawyer? Are there any universities abroad for the course?

I want to know about the study which i should pursue to become a Corporate lawyer in India. Also tell me about the universities or colleges in abroad to study that course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  6. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Business Law to become Corporate Lawyer? How much would be the pay?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  17. How can I study M.Tech(Communication Engineering) in Abroad? Universities offering this course?
  18. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?