6th September 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Tech(Communication Engineering) in Abroad? Universities offering this course?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I want to study M.Tech in Communication Engineering in Abroad. I would like to know how can I study in Abroad? What are the universities providing this course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  5. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  6. How can I study MS in US after completing B.Tech? List of universities offering MS in US?
  7. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  8. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  9. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  10. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  13. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  14. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  16. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  17. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
16th September 2015, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Tech(Communication Engineering) in Abroad? Universities offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I want to study M.Tech in Communication Engineering in Abroad. I would like to know how can I study in Abroad? What are the universities providing this course in Abroad?
You can do M.S course in Communication Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL exam.

List of the university for M.S course in Communication Engineering in Abroad:-
  1. Arizona State University
  2. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
  3. Boston University
  4. University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Campus
  5. University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
  6. Northeastern University
  7. DePaul University
  8. University of Pennsylvania
  9. University of Nebraska - Lincoln
  10. Oklahoma State University-Main Campus
  11. Weber State University
  12. Ohio University - Main Campus
  13. St. John's University - New York
  14. Johns Hopkins University
  15. Syracuse University
  16. Western Illinois University
  17. Pace University - New York
  18. University of Denver
  19. New Jersey Institute of Technology
  20. Stevens Institute of Technology
  21. Vanderbilt university
  22. Rochester Institute of Technology
  23. Ball State University
  24. The University of Toledo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?