16th August 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about Psychology course in Abroad after Higher Secondary?

Sir I finished my higher secondary exam I would like to study in abroad . I want psychology course at abroad.... well you infom me.... ?

14th September 2016, 01:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Psychology course in Abroad after Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I finished my higher secondary exam I would like to study in abroad . I want psychology course at abroad.... well you infom me.... ?

The Bachelor of Psychological Science or other Psychology courses are available in various countries like Malaysia. The students who have completed 10+2 with over 65% marks are eligible to join the course. The students should clear the internationally recognized English test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. The student should be at least 16 years of age for the admission. The course takes three years full time study to complete. You can find the Bachelor’s Degree course in Psychology in many countries. You can check the details in the university websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?