14th November 2014, 09:08 PM
Posts: n/a

Is there any government entrance exam to study M.Tech or Ph.D in abroad with scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Danish and I am from Lucknow. I wanted to know about if
there is any exam conducted by the government of India for M.Tech or
Ph.D from abroad. The selected candidates gets the scholarship . I saw
an article about this article once i a news paper . So kindly help me
to solve my problem.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  3. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  4. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  6. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  7. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  8. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  9. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  10. Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?
  11. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  12. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  14. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  15. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  16. Studying in Abroad after 12th with v=best government scholarship?
  17. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
14th December 2014, 09:25 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: Is there any government entrance exam to study M.Tech or Ph.D in abroad with scholarship?

You can apply for GRE for getting admission in a M.Tech or Ph.D program. Government of India doesn't conduct any sort of entrance exam for admission in foreign University because admission in a foreign University is controlled by the respective country in which you want to get admission.

Along with GRE you must also qualify IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission in a M.Tech or Ph.D program. IELTS/TOEFL is mainly to prove your English proficiency because the mode of study will be English.

If you have a good all around academic record and a excellent GRE score, then you can apply for scholarship also. If you are found suitable for scholarship, then surely you will get it.

For more information visit http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
PhD in Abroad after B.Tech in Polymer Science? 1 19th August 2016 08:13 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: