18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any office of University of Manchester, United Kingdom in India? Requirements and fees to study Environmental Science?

I want to study under graduate course in Environmental Science from University of Manchester, United Kingdom. Is there any office of it in India? What are the requirements and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Power System) in Abroad
  4. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  5. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  6. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  7. Fees to study degree course from University of Westminster, United Kingdom and ACCA in distance mode from UK? Nearest ACCA study center of this university?
  8. Which are the best institutes for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much fees is required to study LLB from United Kingdom? Can I get validation of Bar Council of India?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  12. Details about under graduate course in Politics and International Relations from University of Exeter, United Kingdom? Eligibility and fees for it?
  13. Requirements to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  14. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in M.Phil at University of Bradford, United Kingdom? Fees required to study here?
  16. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  17. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom? How the university select?
24th September 2017, 09:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any office of University of Manchester, United Kingdom in India? Requirements and fees to study Environmental Science?

I am very much sorry to say that there is no such kind of office in India for the respective University. In order to apply for any undergraduate course, you must have to apply directly to the official website of the university itself. Candidates those who are willing to study the above mentioned undergraduate course at the said University, must have to complete their class 12th examination from a recognized Board of education studying science stream. The eligible candidates then have to apply for the IELTS examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study the said course from the University. Candidates must score a minimum of 6 score in the examination for any undergraduate course.
In order to get the exact details of the fees required by the University for the course, you must have to contact to the respective University.

University of Manchester
Address: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
http://www.manchester.ac.uk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?