18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?

Sir, I have passed Civil Engineering stream and doing internship but now want to study M.Tech from Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Is the university best for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in Faculty of Business, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MS at University of Hong Kong? Which are the streams available?
  3. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  6. Details regarding admission in M.Sc Ethical Hacking course at The University of Hong Kong? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  9. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. List of Fashion Designing colleges abroad to do Masters in Fashion
  11. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Mode of study and requirements for admission?
  12. Steps to get admission in MS Metallurgy at University of Hong Kong?
  13. Polytechnic student can study MS in USA? Requirements to purse MS in USA?
  14. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  15. Procedure to Get Into Merchant Navy after BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks?
  17. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  18. Is it possible get a job as a fresher in Hong Kong after completion of B.Pharm course?
24th September 2017, 08:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?

It is very good that you want to pursue your M.Tech course after the completion of Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. You can pursue the said course from Hong Kong Polytechnic University as it is regarded as one of the top most University of Hong Kong. To do so, you must have to complete your bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 75% of marks. The eligible candidates then have to qualify in the IELTS examination with a minimum of 6 score in it. The mode of education is both regular and part time in the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?