25th February 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship test available for 12th students to study abroad in science stream?

Is there any scholarship test available for 12th students to study abroad in science stream? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the steps I need to follow for it? Can someone please guide me with the information soon? Thanks!

3rd March 2017, 09:26 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is there any scholarship test available for 12th students to study abroad in science stream?

You will need to sit for SAT exam which has been developed to evaluate the written, verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates. Subject tests are offered in areas like Literature, History, Mathematics, Sciences and Foreign Languages.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English language exam which one needs to qualify in order to avoid communication problem which foreign universities and visa granting authority need to be sure of.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?