5th January 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance to get US visa with 6.0 IELTS and no GRE?

Hi Folks,

Thiz is raj from delhi, I have 65% in betch with 24 backlogs and 3 years in core development and my score in ielts 6.0 with out gre , is their any chance for getting US visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  2. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  3. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
  5. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  6. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  8. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  16. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  17. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
6th January 2015, 05:29 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there a chance to get US visa with 6.0 IELTS and no GRE?

In order to get US Visa, you need to have only IELTS/TOEFL or IELTS/TOEFL along with GRE. That all depends on the University you choose. Some Universities ask for only score of IELTS/TOEFL and some Universities ask for IELTS/TOEFL and GRE score.

Even after getting 65% in BTech and 24 backlogs, you can get US Visa, but you need to have convincing reason for that 24 backlogs. If you can provide such reason in VIA interview, you can get US Visa. scale of 6.0 in IELTS is an advantage for you.
3rd April 2015, 02:22 PM
bichapoda

US Visa is based on your Communication skills and the the University your going to.

And when comes to GRE . GRE is the Entrance exam for studying your Masters in US.

Its not Mandatory because there are some universities in US which given you Admission based on your IELTS Score and not with GRE.

So if you have got an Admit from those universities then you can tell the Visa officer that the University your applied for doesn't required GRE .

AS your IELTS Score is 6 Bands which is basically a good score there are chances for you to get your US Visa.
2nd October 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chances to get USA visa. For sofia, Lincoln universities without GRE and TOFEL and my IELTS SCORE is 6.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?