26th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses of Master's(Architecture) course in Cardiff University?

Please let me know what expenses will I have to occur for Master's in Architecture course of Cardiff University? I was searching about the university but couldn't get this information. So, can you tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  2. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  3. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  4. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  7. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  8. Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  10. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  11. How can I apply for M.A.(English Literature) admission online in Annamalai University? Total expenses of this course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  13. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  14. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Total expenses of Master of Surgery course in The University of Sydney? Eligibility to apply for Indian students?
  16. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  17. Total expenses to study BS in Canada for 12th Science student?
  18. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
10th October 2017, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses of Master's(Architecture) course in Cardiff University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know what expenses will I have to occur for Master's in Architecture course of Cardiff University? I was searching about the university but couldn't get this information. So, can you tell me?

Fees for the MA Architectural Design in Cardiff University is around Rs 16,32,000. Candidates can find the fees details on the Cardiff University website. Cardiff University website link is Click Here. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates should have studied a bachelor’s degree in architecture with good scores for getting admission to the master’s degree in architecture in Cardiff University. They have to clear the TOEFL examination for taking admission in the Cardiff University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?