8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for M.A.(English Literature) admission online in Annamalai University? Total expenses of this course?

How I can apply for M.A.(English Literature) course in Annamalai University through Distance Education? I want to apply online please help me. Kindly tell me the total expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many M.Com(Entrepreneurship) seats are available in Annamalai University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  3. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  4. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?
  5. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  6. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  7. Total expenses of Master of Surgery course in The University of Sydney? Eligibility to apply for Indian students? -- [New]
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Annamalai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  11. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  12. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  13. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  14. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Total expenses to study B.Tech in University of Rochester, New York?
  18. How to apply for studying M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU? Syllabus and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2016, 06:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.A.(English Literature) admission online in Annamalai University? Total expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I can apply for M.A.(English Literature) course in Annamalai University through Distance Education? I want to apply online please help me. Kindly tell me the total expenses of this course.

Sorry, it is not possible to apply online for the admission to M.A English Literature in Annamalai University. There are two types of admission one is Spot Admission and the other one is Admission through post. For the spot admission, the candidates should contact the study center of Annamalai University and provide all the documents necessary for the spot admission. The staff will guide you for the admission through spot admission. For postal admission, the candidates get the application from the university through post and should submit the filled application through post. The aspirant should contact the study centre of the Annamalai University for more details regarding admission.
28th October 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for M.A.(English Literature) admission online in Annamalai University? Total expenses of this course?

How can I get access to postal address and submit my application to the university office for the admission I MA in English Literature as early as possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?