26th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exams available to get BS(Engineering) admission in Cardiff University?

I just want to know that to do BS(Engineering) in Cardiff University what entrance exams are available? And what are the other procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get MS admission in Cardiff University for Indian students?
  2. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  3. Total expenses of Master's(Architecture) course in Cardiff University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  8. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  9. Admission procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Delhi University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted in Bangalore? Date of announcement and procedure to give the entrance exam? How to get admission in Bangalore University?
  11. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  12. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  14. MPT entrance exam model papers and procedure to get admission in Nartar University and Delhi University?
  15. Admission for MBA course in Banasthali University without giving entrance exam?
  16. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  17. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
10th October 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exams available to get BS(Engineering) admission in Cardiff University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that to do BS(Engineering) in Cardiff University what entrance exams are available? And what are the other procedure for getting admission?

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with over 75% to 80% marks in their best four subjects (excluding Hindi and P.E) are eligible to apply for the B Engineering course in Cardiff University. Those students who fell short of the minimum requirements for the undergraduate course, has to undergo Foundation courses. Candidates have to clear the English language test like IELTS with 6.0 Bands overall for taking admission at Cardiff University. Candidates can find the details about the admission and other requirements in the Cardiff University website. There are staff placed in Delhi for Cardiff University, candidates can also contact them for admission details. Cardiff University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?