12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it tough to qualify and fulfill requirements to study BS in Abroad?

Hi Friends,
Is there any chance to get a admission in Abroad for BS course? Because some of the people saying like if you want to study in Abroad then it is very difficult to qualify in the entrance exams and fulfill the requirements. So, is it really tough?

Related Questions:
  1. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  2. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  3. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  5. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  6. What are the requirements to study in Abroad?
  7. What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  10. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to study MS in Abroad for B.E./B.Tech graduate?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  13. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  14. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  15. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  16. Can I study Medical in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?
  17. Requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
14th April 2016, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it tough to qualify and fulfill requirements to study BS in Abroad?

No, it is not tough qualify the examination and fulfill the requirements to study BS course in Abroad. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing BS course in Abroad Universities, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board and you must have to appear in SAT (not mandatory) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Once, you qualify the examinations, you need to report your examination scores for applying admission to BS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?