12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MS in Abroad for EEE student?

Hello,
I am an EEE student of B.Tech and I want to study in Abroad. Kindly tell me what are the qualification required for applying MS in Abroad? Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
14th April 2016, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MS in Abroad for EEE student?

To study MS in Abroad, the qualification required is completion of Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

By qualifying the examinations, you need to apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations scores. If the university satisfies with your score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter) for joining in the university for pursuing MS course.
14th April 2016, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MS in Abroad for EEE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an EEE student of B.Tech and I want to study in Abroad. Kindly tell me what are the qualification required for applying MS in Abroad? Looking for quick reply.
After completion of B. Tech in EEE, you can do M.S course in Abroad.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible to do an MS course in Abroad.

But you should qualify in GRE and ilets exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?