23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering BS(Neurology) course in Abroad?

Hello,
I have finished my 12th from CBSE Board. I want to study BS in Neurology. I want to know about the universities in Abroad providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  2. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  3. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  4. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  5. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  6. Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?
  7. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad? -- [New]
  8. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. Universities offering BS(Neurology) course in Abroad?
  11. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  12. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  13. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  15. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  16. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  18. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
10th September 2017, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering BS(Neurology) course in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have finished my 12th from CBSE Board. I want to study BS in Neurology. I want to know about the universities in Abroad providing this course?

List of universities in abroad offering the BS Neurology course is given below;

University of Kentucky - Official Website

University of Illinois at Chicago - Official Website

American University - Official Website

University of Leeds - Official Website

The University of Manchester - Official Website

University of Leicester - Official Website

University of Dundee - Official Website

University of Calgary - Official Website

Western University - Official Website

University of California - Official Website

The University of Edinburgh - Official Website

The University of Western Australia - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?