15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Universities in USA providing M.Sc in Astrophysics? How to approach for admission?

I am an Indian student and want to study M.Sc in Astrophysics from USA. Please send me list of universities providing this course? How to approach for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in USA universities for doing MS in Astrophysics?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  7. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  8. M.Sc astrophysics in USA? Percentage required to study USA in scholarship? Top colleges for Astrophysics in USA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Astrophysics course in USA?
  10. List of best game designing course providing universities in USA
  11. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  12. Universities offering Master of Surgery in USA for MBBS Doctor? -- [New]
  13. Business colleges or universities in USA providing MBA course without of GMAT entrance exam?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  16. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  17. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science?
  18. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
17th July 2017, 10:45 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities in USA providing M.Sc in Astrophysics? How to approach for admission?

In order to pursue M.Sc in Astrophysics in USA, you should have to have bachelor degree in Physics.
Those candidates are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Astrophysics, who have completed their B.Sc in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
Also you need to qualify standardized English language test IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
A candidate willing to pursue M.Sc degree in USA, should have to score at least 6.5 bands in IELTS examination to ensure his/her capability in English language skill such as listening, writing, reading and speaking.
Followings are the universities of USA which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course:
>Iowa State University
Address: Ames, IA 50011, USA
Phone: +1 515-294-4111
>Ohio University
Address: Athens, OH 45701, USA
Phone: +1 740-593-1000
>Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Address: 1 Hairpin Dr, Edwardsville, IL 62025, USA
>Boston University
Address: Boston, MA 02215, USA
Phone: +1 617-353-2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?