8th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Astrophysics course in USA?

I have completed my 12 standard from CBSE board. And now i want to take admission in Astrophysics course in USA. Please tell me the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission in USA universities for doing MS in Astrophysics?
  3. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  5. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  6. How can I get admission in Astrophysics in USA having completed B.Sc Physics from Indian University?
  7. Required TOEFL score to get admission for Ph.D in Physics or Astrophysics in top 20 universities of USA?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  12. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  13. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  16. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  17. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to become a Theorist in Astrophysics?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?