2nd February 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Validation of MBA Healthcare management from Apollo hospitals in US, UK or Singapore?

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I completed my MBA-Healthcare Management from Apollo hospitals in 2013. I wanted to know whether it is valid in US, UK, Singapore. If it is, will I get a job there and please let me know the process. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?
  2. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  3. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  4. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  5. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  6. How to do PG in MD emergency medicine in Kerala in Amritha University
  7. How to do masters in Forensics? I am a B.Tech Biotech 3rd year student
  8. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  10. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which courses I can do my masters after completing BDS?
  12. Diploma or Fellowship in Emergency Medicines at Apollo Hospitals or other institution?
  13. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  14. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  15. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  16. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  17. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  18. Am I eligible to work in WHO after completing MBA in healthcare management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?