6th July 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany?

I am studying in 10th class will be complete in March 2017 after that i want to study in Germany after 10th class further I want to become a automobile engineer so what will be admission procedure in Germany to study. Can you please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  2. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  5. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  6. Which country is the best for doing MS financially and rank wise?
  7. How to do my higher studies in Germany for courses related to automobiles?
  8. Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for higher studies after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering with 75% marks?
  11. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  12. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  13. What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?
  14. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation?
  16. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  17. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  18. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
15th August 2017, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in German universities, you should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognised university. It is best to learn German language as it will be easy for you to pursue your higher studies from German universities. To apply for admission to higher studies in German universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?