13th September 2014, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best university according to GRE score of 315 and IELTS score of 6?

my GRE score was 315 and ielts score 6 pls tell me the which is the best university for this score and also tell me the scope for mechanical engineering in USA

Related Questions:
  1. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  2. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  3. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  8. Will I get good university in US with score of 315 in GRE?
  9. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  10. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  11. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  12. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  13. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  14. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  15. Which is the entrance for MS in abroad? I am doing B.Tech CSE
  16. Can we do MS with GRE and IELTS score without writing the TOEFL?
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
26th December 2014, 01:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best university according to GRE score of 315 and IELTS score of 6?

You have good score in GRE and IELTS. You can get admission in best universities in USA. The following are the best universities to apply for admission in Mechanical engineering with your scores.

1)Oklahoma state university
Address:
Stillwater, OK 74074,
United States

2)University of Houston
Address:
4800 Calhoun Road, Houston,
TX 77004, United States

3)Arizona state university
Address:
411 North Central Avenue,
Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States

4)Texas A&M University
Address:
401 Joe Routt Boulevard,
College Station, TX 77843,
United States

5)New York Institute of Technology
Address:
1855 Broadway, New York,
NY 10023, United States

You can apply for any of these universities, to get an admission in Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?