23rd September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

List of courses which I can do in USA after completion of M.Pharm course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

what are the related courses that i can take in USA if i have done my m. pharm from India and for which my Indian M.pharm degree is considered valid. Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me. Thank you!

27th September 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can do in USA after completion of M.Pharm course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

what are the related courses that i can take in USA if i have done my m. pharm from India and for which my Indian M.pharm degree is considered valid. Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me. Thank you!
After completion of M.Pharma, you can do Ph.D course in USA. But you should qualify in GRE or TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
28th September 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses which I can do in USA after completion of M.Pharm course?

It is good to see you looking forward to higher studies after completion of your M.Pharmacy course. You can definitely go for higher studies in USA. The courses in which you can seek admission are -

- MS in Pharmacy
- Post graduate diploma in Pharmacy
- Pharma D.
- PhD in Pharmacy
- MBA

You should go for the course in which you have interest and comfortable with the fundamentals of the concerned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?