5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for B.Tech in USA?

I want to study b.tech in usa,how should i get admission,and what are the documents required.? Can you please give me the complete information needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Awaiting for the response.

6th October 2016, 10:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for B.Tech in USA?

To get admission to study B.Tech course in US universities, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent with PCM stream from a recognised board. To apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities, you have to appear in IELTS/ TOEFL and SAT/ ACT examinations. These examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities. Apart from these score reports, your passport, academic documents, bank statement, etc., are required to apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?