23rd July 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course?

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course? What are the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  4. Is it worthy to study MS in Statistics in Abroad being a B.Sc student?
  5. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  6. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc?
  9. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  10. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  11. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  12. Age limit for CPL in Abroad? How to go for job after completion of course?
  13. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  14. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  15. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  16. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  17. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  18. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
24th July 2015, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course? What are the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer. Thanks!
You have completed B.Sc degree in Statistics so you are eligible for M.S course in abroad through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?