30th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for electrical engineers doing MS in Germany?

I am doing final year B.E in E.E.E in India..i have an aggregate of 76%..and moreover i am doing my B.E in English medium...what are the tests that i have to take to enter into one of the prestigious institutes in Germany or Holland or Norway...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  2. How to do Ph.D in Germany in electrical field?
  3. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  4. Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  11. Recruitment exams conducted by TNPSC for Electrical Engineers
  12. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  13. Scope for Electrical Engineers in Indian Army? Which positions are available in Army for Engineers?
  14. What should I do to study MS in Germany being an Electrical graduate?
  15. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  16. What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?
  17. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  18. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
31st October 2016, 05:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for electrical engineers doing MS in Germany?

To be eligible to get admission for doing MS in German Universities, you should have passed B.E course from a recognised university. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in German Universities. There is no need to appear in GRE examination. You need to report your TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score reports to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?