6th August 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams I need to crack for doing MCA in abroad?

What are the exams that I have to crack for doing MCA after doing BCA in India? What is its scope and what are the scholarship's available for it? Can you please give me the complete information on this to me soon? Awaiting for the reply.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  3. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  5. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  6. Details about exams and colleges to apply for MCA course in abroad?
  7. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  8. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  11. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. Which exams do I need to crack to become a customs officer after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  15. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  16. What should I do to complete MCA in abroad with scholarship?
  17. Scholarships available to study MS in Abroad for MCA postgraduate?
  18. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
6th August 2015, 06:28 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the exams I need to crack for doing MCA in abroad?

To study MCA in abroad you need to clear the following entrance exams given below.

1. GRE
2. TOFEL
3. SAT

Once you have cleared these exams, then you need to go for personal interview. The course of MCA in abroad is different and is better than MCA course in India. So prepare for examination so that you are able to complete your MCA in Abroad.
6th August 2015, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For post graduation and research programs abroad you need GRE score which is widely accepted score by universities all over the world. Hence, try to get a good GRE score.

Also, for proving your English proficiency you need to appear for IELTS/TOEFL. A minimum score is required in these to prove your English proficiency.
6th August 2015, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the exams that I have to crack for doing MCA after doing BCA in India? What is its scope and what are the scholarship's available for it? Can you please give me the complete information on this to me soon? Awaiting for the reply.

Thank you!
Below given exams are essential for study in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?