19th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs i can find in abroad after studying Agriculture Engineering in India?

I am studying Agriculture Engineering course in India. I am about to complete my course and after this i want to work in abroad. So tell me what kind of jobs i can get there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  2. How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
  4. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  5. What kind of jobs are available for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate in Abroad?
  6. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for me for Agriculture and Forestry field? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  12. Which courses can I do after completing mechanical engineering? What kind of jobs can one get after mechanical engineering from India or Abroad?
  13. What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(ECE) graduate in India and Abroad? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  14. What kind of jobs can be done by studying in BSc Agriculture?
  15. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  16. What kind of jobs one gets after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities for M.Sc. biotech in India and Abroad?
  18. What kind of jobs i can do in abroad after studying ME VLSI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?