29th September 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum GRE score for VISA approval?

Hi ..

What is the minimum GRE score for VISA APPROVAL..MY GRE SCORE is 293..Is that enough...? PLEASE RESPOND AS SSON AS POSSIBLE. What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? What steps I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
29th September 2015, 06:55 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the minimum GRE score for VISA approval?

Yes it is enough to get the VISA Approval.
There is no particular score required to get the Approval.
All you need to do is to be eligible for admission in a University from Abroad and you will be able to get VISA Approval to study the course of your choice from Abroad.
Judging form your score it is safe to assume that you will be able to take admission in a University from Abroad so you will be able to get VISA Approval.
29th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The Visa Approval does not depend upon on GRE score. The Visa Approval will depend on answers that you gave in your Visa Interview. If the Visa Interviewer is satisfied with your answers to his questions then, your visa will be approved. Even if candidate score more than 300 marks in GRE examination, we cannot guarantee that the candidate visa will be approved. So, I suggest you to prepare well for the Visa Interview, so, that there are more chances for getting your Visa approved.
30th September 2015, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ..

What is the minimum GRE score for VISA APPROVAL..MY GRE SCORE is 293..Is that enough...? PLEASE RESPOND AS SSON AS POSSIBLE. What would be the minimum criteria they will look for? What steps I need to follow for the same?

Thanks!
In GRE there is no minimum score for VISA approval. But some with fewer score in GRE also gets the VISA. The way you answer in the VISA interview also taken into consideration with GRE score. But the competitive scores for GRE is like Verbal – 158-162, Quantitative – 159-164, Writing – 4.5. The good enough score is Verbal – 152-158, Quantitative – 153-158, Writing – 4.
3rd February 2021, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I have only 270 marks in gre...will my visa get approved?
5th February 2021, 11:43 AM
Kukdu_ku

The lowest possible score on the GRE Verbal and Quantitative sections is a 130(with 170 the highest possible score).

The lowest possible score on Analytical writing is 0 (with 6 the highest possible score).

Hope it helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?