28th March 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to take admission in abroad?

What is the minimum percentages needed in BE to take admission for masters in the abroad like Germany, london, canada, America, New Zealand etc? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to take admission in abroad? -- [New]
  4. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  6. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. What is the minimum percentage marks required for doing MS in abroad?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?
  10. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  11. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do MBA in abroad?
  14. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  16. What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Abroad?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
28th March 2017, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to take admission in abroad?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in Abroad universities, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You need to appear in examinations like GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad universities. After receiving admission letter from the university, you need to apply for study visa to go to Abroad for pursuing B.Tech course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?