1st July 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to study in abroad?

I have got 55.8 percentage in commerce please can I get admission in canada in any university and also tell the band requirement? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria needed? What should be the procedure followed to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to study in abroad?
  8. What is the minimum percentage that one should obtain to get scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for the universities of abroad to study Designing course? How to apply for study visa?
  12. What is the minimum percentage marks required for doing MS in abroad?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?
  14. Minimum percentage and IELTS band required to join Law university abroad?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply for MS abroad? -- [New]
  16. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  18. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
6th July 2017, 04:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to study in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 55.8 percentage in commerce please can I get admission in canada in any university and also tell the band requirement? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria needed? What should be the procedure followed to apply?

Actually, there is no minimum percentage required to study in abroad. Candidates after completion of graduation can study master degree course in the same discipline in abroad universities. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE or GMAT for higher studies. Based on academic performance, extracurricular activities, IELTS/TOEFL and GRE/GMAT score admissions are made in abroad universities. Candidates can choose first the country and then the course for higher studies. They can also apply for admission in abroad universities through educational consultants.
31st December 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 52 percent marks in 12 th and completed my degree bpt and i want to apply masters in abroad am i eligible to apply
1st July 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have complete my 12 with 52 percentage now i complete my graduation with 62 percentage
Can i eligible for study in Australia
7th July 2020, 07:46 PM
ramsagarofficial

Thank you for your study abroad plans, even if you have less percentage also few universities accepting admissions, kindly share your contact details I can help you with entire information education programs, admission process, scholarships, and visa application process. Thanking you.
10th July 2020, 10:33 PM
ramsagarofficial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility of minimum percentage is based on universities kindly share your contact details I will help you out regarding this admission process, scholarships, & visa process and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?