30th December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?

I am having 51.1% in 10th,47.5% in(10 2) and 65.46% in B.TECH(CSE).is i am eligible to do ms in abroad and what is the percentage required to eligibile to study ms .how many marks i should get in GRE and TOFFEL to get top collage in abroad or in US .so please clarify my doubts within as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  4. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  5. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  7. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  10. Am I eligible to give GRE and TOEFL exam if I have scored only 58% marks in 12th?
  11. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  12. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  13. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  14. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  17. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree?
  18. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
30th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?

To be eligible to pursue MS course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. You need to score at least 300 marks in GRE and 7 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MS course in top universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?