15th August 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply for MS abroad?

What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply for MS in abroad? I just have completed B.Tech now with 60 percent marks but am not sure if am eligible to apply for higher studies in abroad. Can you please provide me with the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to study in abroad?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?
  8. What is the minimum percentage marks required for doing MS in abroad?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  10. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for the universities of abroad to study Designing course? How to apply for study visa?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  13. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  14. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  15. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  17. Minimum percentage and IELTS band required to join Law university abroad?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
30th November 2017, 02:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply for MS abroad?

Look, every university have their different criteria regarding percentage required to get admission in MS in abroad and this varies every year. But according to me, the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS from abroad is at least 70% to 75%. But this is not fixed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?